Friday 19 October 2012

...................I'm Awake!!!

OMG!!!My brother just asked me if i had a blog........boringmuch
This was supposed to be a place where I could get real; not in a diary type 'o way though, just put my thoughts out here, some of them; to call issues what they really are or what I think they are, but it would seem that since my first post I haven't said much of anything.  Notwithstanding, I've had quite an eventful year and I've been ad-versed to reading and writing or any form of unnecessary brain activity, just the minimum money calculations and keeping up smart appearances.:D 'Beht' all that is about to change. I have discovered that being 'in the know' pays a lot, I mean you don't have to be a know it all but it doesn't hurt to know a bit about everything. So YES I have a blog!!!! This blog is about my point of view on any issue that bothers me and of which I am bold enough to come clean to the world about. As the viewer you could suggest issues to talk about but bear in mind, I don't always have an opinion about everything that happens and I might not always be interested in telling the world how I feel; I'd rather tell it to God. No Offense. So this is it; this is Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment