Thursday 25 October 2012

Euphemism or No?


I've picked the phone to call you a million times, and I've stopped myself a ‘ gazillion’ times. You and I used to be the same people, thought we shared that forever bond; not forever forever....but something close. Now I can’t bring myself to say hello, every interaction we have seems to bring more hurt and pain. Its like we find more words and ideas to hurt each other every time, we push away with all the strength we have because we think if we say enough hurting words, we would convince ourselves that it was all a lie from the beginning. But it wasn't, since we began you encouraged me, embraced me, covered me, even when I was misunderstood....you got me. Gradually it all changed, you grew cold feet, you convinced yourself somehow that we would not work, that I was better off without you...then you got me believing it too; and then we couldn't go back, we cannot! And we can’t play around either, because whether we like it or not...right now, we function effectively apart from each other.....Goodbye Fear!       


Would really love to know what you guys think about this piece.....I say it is what it is;)

No comments:

Post a Comment