Saturday 21 May 2011

May 21st 2011

So i started a blog, anyone can do that; even you; but can you say what needs to be said when it should be said? Thats all i'm trying to do! As it turns out, a particular issue has been on my mind; something a friend pointed out to me....

Its now the 21st day of May in my time zone, does  anyone know the exact hour or second.....cos when Jesus said watch and pray i thought He meant that we should be careful how we live our life; to be ready at anytime. He didnt mean for me to stay awake all night and day(afterall He giveth his beloved sleep....right?). The thing is i'm really eager to see how it will all playout, its now 9mins into the day, i'm thinking i should watch a movie or read a good book.

 So what is all this about really? granted it brings about some sort of sober reflection but believe me anything done out of fear lacks credibility.

I will say this once, its clearly stated in the bible that no one knows the hour or  second; it also says the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night; a thief never tells you to prepare when he's coming to rob you does he?
Its funny though; this event or lack of event has caused believers myself included to put certain things in order, i guess in our case this lack of event will be lesson learnt...Live ur life like Christ will come any sec and NOT  cos someone gave a date.

Thank you for taking time to go through my musings, would like to know what you think and if there is any other issue that needs to be called wat it is!

4 comments: